This is about Fortuna Estates aka Fortuna Land

Sunday 28 December 2008

THE LAST POST

THE LAST POST

Happy Holidays!

This is going as a blind cc to all with whom I have corresponded in the past month
re Fortuna.

I have just seen this link;
http://investmentpropertyrumours.blogspot.com/2008/12/fortuna-land-and-oanna-group-how-it-all.html
- perhaps a bit of a rehash but it gives me the idea that we must really say a final "hasta la vista baby" to our money.

If anyone thinks there is a glimmer of hope in the future from new developments I would appreciate a shout. Indeed would be happy to meet-up for a jar if you happen my way in Jerez. My email address is given lower down on this blog.


Saludos
Don

1 comment:

investmentpropertyrumours said...

No news or updates yet, but we will publish our side and let you know if we find anything!

Followers