This is about Fortuna Estates aka Fortuna Land

Friday 21 November 2008

Corrections!

Hi again its me Donncha. I have no experience blogging so please forgive elementary mistakes
What is below in No 1 post was put together in a hurry and only later saw all the typos so I hope I will be forgiven. Yet = get and O = I abd so forth. Yes, there is another common one: abd = and!! Please feel free to post anything you want here. I hope other people will see it too. I wont take criticism personally and ask people not to make posts on based on sexism, racsism, religion etc (I see I nearly broke this golden rule by commenting on the common talmudic concept of "Eye for an Eye").

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phillip Cottrell, sales director of Oanna in spain is still living in Marbella and living the high life on our money, it appears he is still operating the same old system.
have a look at this forum.
http://www.singingpig.co.uk/forums/1/1085270/ShowThread.aspx

His mother is ex high sherif of kent and he is chairman of the conservative abroad in marbella, wwhat a cheek!

Followers